1. Colossians 1:13 – Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of His Dear Son.
Confession: I walk in your Godly Kingdom today, for Jesus has destroyed Satan’s kingdom in my life. Satan, I command you to stop your maneuvers in my life. I bind you and cast you out.
2. 2 Corinthians 2:14 – Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
Confession: I walk in total triumph in every situation, for Jesus has destroyed failure in my life. I am an overcomer and can do all things through Christ. I have the victory and the victory has me! I am a victor and a king! (Phil. 4:13; I John 5:4)
3. Ephesians 2:6 – And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Confession: I reign from my Heavenly throne-room position, for Jesus has destroyed an inferior position in my life. I rule and reign with Jesus today. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Father, you are Lord of heaven and earth, and we go out and possess the land today. Satan’s doors are closed, and many doors are open for me to speak Your Word boldly. (1 John 4:4; Luke 10:21; Josh. 1)
4. 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Confession: I walk in soundness of mind and divine direction, for Jesus has destroyed confusion in my life. I identify with Christ’s mind. I have the mind of Christ. I will not listen to the voice of doubt and discouragement. (1 Cor. 2:16; John 10:5; Josh.1)
5. 1 Peter 2:24 – Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Confession: I walk in divine health, for Jesus has conquered sickness in my life. I walk in divine health and divine life, because I have The Divine Nature. Jesus took all my sickness upon His body, and by His suffering, I am healed. Divine health pulsates through every cell of my body everyday. Sickness and disease can not, and will not latch itself to my body. (2 Peter 1:4; Matt. 8:17)
6. Philippians 4:19 – But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Confession: I walk in financial abundance . God supplies all of my needs – not half of them – ALL of them. Satan, take your hands off of my finances. Finances, I command you to be loosed from the world system, and placed in my accounts today, so I can do the work of the Lord.
7. Luke 4:18 – The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
Confession: Father, your anointing is on me today. It breaks yokes off the oppressed, causes blind eyes to see, deaf ears to hear, hearts to open and understand. It causes the sick to be healed, needs to be met, and it draws full attention to Your Word. Father, Your Word is alive in me today! Revelation knowledge flows out of me every day. I operate in the gifts of the Spirit as the Spirit wills today. (Isaiah 61; 1 Cor. 12)
8. Psalm 91:7 – A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Confession: I walk in safety and supernatural protection today. Even though a thousand fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, it shall not come near me. No weapon that the enemy forms against me today shall prosper. Nothing shall by any means hurt me today. (Isaiah 54:17; Luke 10:19)
9. 1 Peter 5:7 – Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.
Confession: I walk in faith today, for Jesus has taken away fear and doubt in my life. Fear will not rule me – Faith Will! Whatever is not of faith is sin, so I speak words of life-words of faith. Today, I cast all my cares on Christ. I will go throughout my day worry free. I choose to meditate on the promises, and not the problem. As I cast my cares on Christ today I will magnify God’s Word in all that I do.
10. John 6:63 – It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Confession: I will speak life today for Jesus has destroyed a murmuring and complaining tongue in my life. My tongue will speak forth words of life today. My words will produce spiritual life in the hearts of men and women.
- 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)